Fast food usually gets a bad rap, but I'd say 60% of my visits here are positive. The other 40% tend to be slow or I have to repeat what I said multiple times to make sure they got the right...
- Mon: 12am-12am
- Tue: 12am-12am
- Wed: 12am-12am
- Thu: 12am-12am
- Fri: 12am-12am
- Sat: 12am-12am
- Sun: 12am-12am
WebsiteTake me there
See a problem? Let us know!
Del Taco is a fast food chain that serves American style Mexican cuisine. It has been serving delicious American style Mexican cuisine since Ed Hackbarth opened the first Del Taco in Yermo,...
Staff not very friendly our last trip. Service was very slow? and it was not during peak eating time. Little to no cheese on tacos (as usual for this location). Order was incorrect (as it is s lot...
Booooooooo for getting rid of the Taco Burrito!!!! Best thing on the menu and now it's gone.
I came here about a year ago, it was my first time ever trying Del Taco, and I was sure it would be the last. My first experience was horrible, ordered the cheap chicken tacos and they were...