Hair Event

413 W Crystal Lake Ave
Haddonfield NJ 08033
6 Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics

Opening Hours

  • Tue: 10am-7pm
  • Wed: 10am-7pm
  • Thu: 12pm-7pm
  • Fri: 10am-7pm
  • Sat: 9am-3pm

Payment

  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Discover
  • Check
  • American Express
  • Cash

See a problem? Let us know!
About Us Hair Event is an independently owned salon that is professional, personal and friendly. We know our clients and they know us. Our atmosphere is un intimidating and modern.Our salon provides high quality products & services at competitive prices We are not a budget chain salon. The staff at Hair Event has the ability to provide salon services for any age or gender. We're consistent in our attempts to provide clients with service that meets all of their expectations. Our technicians are licensed and trained in their field of expertise and attend continued education programs to stay updated on new trends in the beauty industry. The services menu consists of all hair care & skin care services, with our specialty being hair color and hair color corrections. We have established 80% of our business through client referrals over the years. The other 20% is through usual advertising and the many charitable events & fashion shows we participate in throughout the year. We appreciate the community that patronizes Hair Event, therefore giving back with our time and talent is the least we can do to say thank you.