William Spencer Goff founded our company in 1947, as an Underwood office machine dealership in Atlantic City, NJ. As the business began to prosper he added several popular machine lines, and in the 1950's expanded into office furniture. His son, J. Barry Goff took ownership in 1975. Two years later, William's daughter, Sharon Farrell, joined the corporation as head of the Design department. In 1979, the firm moved to Pleasantville, NJ. In 1985, the company sold the office machine portion of the business in order to concentrate on the Contract Office Furniture market. J. Barry Goff, Jr. joined the firm in 1990, followed by William S. Goff II in 1994. Marianne Goff was elected President of the company in 1997, establishing the company as WBE certified. In addition to representing over 200 manufacturers in the retail market ( see Manufacturers ), we represent a variety of manufacturers under New Jersey State Contract purchasing, including but not limited to AIS, Lacasse, Krueger International, National Office and Steelcase. On October 1, 2001, Marianne Goff was elected Chairman of the Board. At that time, the reigns were passed to the third generation of the company's operation upon the election of J. Barry Goff, Jr. as President, and William S. Goff II as Secretary/Treasurer. Barry Jr. realized his vision for a larger operation, with an expanded showroom and warehouse in 2007 when we relocated to our new facility in Mays Landing, NJ. Our company is proud that the third generation is progressively building upon the solid foundation established in 1947.