First National Bank-Alamogordo was chartered in June 1956. It has grown from a $3.6 million in 1956 to a $150 million bank in 1998. The bank began operations in Alamogordo, N.M., and moved to its current location in 1986, with multiple branches throughout Alamogordo. The First Alamogordo Bancorp was formed in 1982 as a holding company for the bank. Through its only subsidiary of First National Bank-Alamogordo, it offers a full-service community bank serving families and businesses throughout Otero County and Holloman Air Force Base. In addition to multiple branch locations, First National Bank-Alamogordo has nearly 20 ATMs throughout the region.