Glenwood is an unincorporated community in Catron County, New Mexico, United States. Founded in 1878 as Bush Ranch, today the town is home to approximately 300 residents. Located near the San Francisco River, Glenwood is 65 miles northwest of Silver City on U.S. Route 180, and is 39 miles south of Reserve.
The first house was built in Glenwood in 1878 on the Bush Ranch, later renamed White Water for the creek that runs through it. When it was a stage stop the town was called Glenwood Springs, and in 1901 the town was formally named Glenwood. New Mexico's first powered airplane flight happened in 1909 near Glenwood.
In the 1930s Glenwood was the site of several mild earthquakes.