I was very excited about our dinner at Cafe Boulud. It was my daughter's 20th birthday and I indicated so in the notes I left for the restaurant in the open table app. Thinks started really well....
Price$50 and over
- Mon: 7am-10am, 12pm-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Tue: 7am-10am, 12pm-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Wed: 7am-10am, 12pm-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Thu: 7am-10am, 12pm-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Fri: 7am-10am, 12pm-2:30pm, 5:30pm-11pm
- Sat: 7am-10am, 12pm-2:30pm, 5:30pm-11pm
- Sun: 8am-11am, 12pm-3pm, 6pm-10:30pm
WebsiteTake me there
See a problem? Let us know!
As others have said, there's not much to add that hasn't been said before. Classic NYC fine dining. Exquisite in every way. Service is top notch. Wine list is interesting and full of some fun...
I am in awe of the quality of service and food that Café Boulud provided me. I decided to stop by for lunch with a friend. We had made reservations and there was 0 wait when we arrived. We were...
Oui, oui, we wanted French for our last meal in the city and decided to go fine dining. As part of Chef Daniel Boulud's empire and having garnered a Michelin star, their 3-course lunch prix fixe...
I'm happy that they have changed up on of my favorite restaurants in the city! The staff was kind and courteous, the menu was delicious and inventive and it felt more in tune with how it used to...