Saints John & Paul Parish

280 Weaver Street
Larchmont NY 10538
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
<p>Established in 1949, the first services for the parish of Saints John and Paul were held in the Weaver Street Fire House. The new building was constructed soon afterwards and opened in 1952. Its school serves kindergarten through eighth grade.</p>