Pine Hill, NY
Pine Hill is a hamlet (and census-designated place) in the western part of the town of Shandaken in Ulster County, New York, United States. As of the 2000 census, the CDP had a total population of 308.
Pine Hill became an important tourist community when the Ulster and Delaware Railroad railroad reached it in 1872. It was known as the "Saratoga" of the Catskills. In 1895, Pine Hill became an incorporated village, but the village voted to dissolve its incorporation in 1985, becoming an unincorporated entity (hamlet).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 2.1 square miles (5.5 km²).5.5 km² (2.1 mi²) of it is land and 0.47% is water.