Jordan is a village in Onondaga County, New York, United States. The population was 1,314 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Syracuse Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The Village of Jordan is located in the northwest part of the Town of Elbridge, west of Syracuse.
The village bloomed with the opening of the Erie Canal in 1825. Due to the canal, Jordan became larger than Elbridge Village, farther south.