New London, NH
New London is a town in Merrimack County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 4,397 at the 2010 census.
The town center, where 1,415 people resided at the 2010 census, is defined as the New London census-designated place (CDP), and is located on a hilltop along New Hampshire Route 114 north of Route 11 and Interstate 89.
In 1753, the Masonian Proprietors of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, granted the area now called New London as "Heidelberg". Although it appears on some New Hampshire maps, the township was never settled, and the 1753 grant lapsed into default.