Clementon is a Borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough population was 5,000.
Around 1800, Jonathon Haines built a glass factory in what is now present day Clementon, situated on a large hill across the street from the modern day Clementon Park. Large amounts of dirt gravel and marl from the large hill the glass works were situated on were removed for use at a planned new Post office in 1961. Sometime around 1811, Samuel Clement of Haddonfield purchased the glass works and named them the Gloucester Glass works, and named the small settlement around the plant as Clementon village. Haines remained as a superintendent and at some point repurchased the works from Clement. The Borough of Clementon was created on February 13, 1925, from Clementon Township, one of nine municipalities created from the now-defunct township, based on the results of a referendum held on March 17, 1925.
Clementon is located at 39°48′21″N 74°59′03″W / 39.805847°N 74.984218°W / 39.805847; -74.984218 (39.805847, -74.984218).