Glen Gardner, NJ
Glen Gardner is a borough in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States. At the time of the United States 2010 Census, the borough population was 1,704.
Glen Gardner is located at the extreme western border of Lebanon Township and was incorporated as a borough by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 26, 1919, from portions of both Lebanon Township and Bethlehem Township based on the results of a referendum held that same day. Portions of the borough were ceded to Hampton borough in 1931.
Known for many years as Eveland's Tavern for tavernkeeper John Eveland, it was later known as Spruce Run Mills and Sodom. The village and post office were officially changed to Glen Gardner in 1871 in honor of the Gardner Brothers who established a chair and frame factory in the area.