Mullica Hill, NJ
Mullica Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) and unincorporated area located within Harrison Township, in Gloucester County, New Jersey. As of the United States 2000 Census, Mullica Hill population was 1,658.
Spicerville was the name of a village on the south bank of Raccoon Creek, named after prominent landowner Jacob Spicer. Mullica Hill originally referred to the village on the north bank of Raccoon Creek, named after Eric Pålsson Mullica, an early settler who began purchasing land here in 1704. Eventually, both villages became known as just Mullica Hill. Most of Mullica Hill's historic buildings were built following the Civil War. In 1991, the entire village was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Mullica Hill is located at 39°44′16″N 75°13′23″W / 39.737760°N 75.223081°W / 39.737760; -75.223081 (39.737760, -75.223081).