Palmyra is a Borough in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2000 United States Census, the borough population was 7,091.
Palmyra was originally incorporated as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 19, 1894, from portions of Cinnaminson Township and Riverton. On February 20, 1923, Palmyra was reincorporated as a borough.
Palmyra is located at 40°00′10″N 75°01′35″W / 40.002780°N 75.026263°W / 40.002780; -75.026263 (40.002780, -75.026263).