Clifton Springs, NY
Clifton Springs is a village located in Ontario County, New York, United States. The population was 2,223 at the 2000 census. The village takes its name from local mineral springs.
The Village of Clifton Springs is located primarily in the Town of Manchester, but the eastern part is in the Town of Phelps. The village is southeast of Rochester, NY.
The location was first settled around 1801, and much of the early community endeavors exploited the sulfur springs as a health spa. The village was incorporated in 1859.