Corfu is a village in Genesee County, New York, United States. The population was 795 at the 2000 census. It is named after the Island of Corfu.
The Village of Corfu lies at the south town line of the Town of Pembroke so that a small part of the village is in the Town of Darien.
The early community was known as Longs Corners. The name "Corfu" was adopted when a post office was established. The Village of Corfu was incorporated in 1868, setting the community off from the Towns of Pembroke and Darien.