Holland Patent, NY
Holland Patent is a village in Oneida County, New York, United States. The population was 461 at the 2000 census. The village is named after a land grant.
The Village of Holland Patent is in the western part of the Town of Trenton at the junction of Routes 274, 291, and 365.
The village was founded in 1797. The village is named after the original land grant, the Holland Patent, which formed part of the area of the Town of Trenton.