Holley is a village in the town of Murray in Orleans County, New York, United States. The population was 1,802 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Rochester Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The village of Holley was incorporated in 1850. Originally named Saltport, the name was changed to honor Myron Holley, a commissioner of the Erie Canal.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.3 square miles (3.3 km²), all of it land.