Lyons Falls, NY
Lyons Falls is a village in Lewis County, New York, United States. The population was 591 at the 2000 census.
The Village of Lyons Falls is on the border of the Town of West Turin and the Town of Lyonsdale. It is at the junction of NYS Route 12 and NYS Route 12D, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Lowville, the county seat.
The village was at the northern end of the Black River Canal, when it was completed in 1858.