Red Creek, NY
Red Creek is a village in Wayne County, New York, United States. The population was 521 at the 2000 census.
The Village of Red Creek is in the eastern part of the Town of Wolcott. The village is west of Syracuse, New York.
The settlement was permanently settled around 1811 and was originally called "Jacksonville" after Andrew Jackson. The name was changed to "Red Creek" around 1836.