Sinclairville is a village in Chautauqua County, New York, United States. The population was 665 at the 2000 census. The village is named after Samuel Sinclear, its founder.
The Village of Sinclairville is north of Jamestown, New York and is at the border of the Towns of Charlotte and Gerry.
The village was founded in 1809 by Major Samuel Sinclear as "Sinclearville." The Village of Sinclairville was incorporated in 1887. Sinclairville calls itself "The Heart of Chautauqua County".