Yorkshire is a town in Cattaraugus County, New York, United States. The population was 4,210 at the 2000 census.
The Town of Yorkshire is located on the northern edge and the northeast quadrant of the county.
The town was first settled around 1810. The Town of Yorkshire was formed in 1820 from the "Town of Ischua" (now Town of Franklinville). In 1827, the south part of the town was taken to form the Town of Machias.