Magnolia is a village in Carroll and Stark Counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. The population was 931 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Canton–Massillon Metropolitan Statistical Area.
In 1834 Richard Elson and John W. Smith laid out the village of Magnolia in Sandy Township. In 1836, Isaac Miller platted the village of Downingville in Rose Township. The towns merged and became Magnolia on February 1, 1846.
The Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District constructed the Magnolia Levee to protect the town from Bolivar Dam.