North Star, OH
North Star is a village in Darke County, Ohio, United States. The population was 209 at the 2000 census.
North Star was platted in 1852 along the road between Greenville and Celina, approximately midway between the two cities. Its name was derived from its location on the edge of the Great Black Swamp, as it was the northernmost point in Darke County that was not wetland.
A historic site in the village is St. Louis' Catholic Church. Built in 1914, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.