Old Fort, OH
Old Fort is a census-designated place located in northern Pleasant Township, Seneca County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 44861.
Old Fort is named after Fort Seneca, which was a fort built during the War of 1812.
Old Fort sits adjacent to the Sandusky River, which is a tributary to Lake Erie.