Pitsburg is a village in Darke County, Ohio, United States. The population was 392 at the 2000 census.
Pitsburg was founded under the name of "Arnettsville" in the 19th century, but it languished: an author writing in 1880 described it as "liv[ing] only in name in story." The community revived over the next several decades; by 1914, the village included a school, a Methodist Episcopal church, multiple businesses, and over two hundred residents.
Pitsburg is located at 39°59′12″N 84°29′15″W / 39.98667°N 84.4875°W / 39.98667; -84.4875 (39.986795, -84.487629).