Renite Company was founded in 1932 by Harry M. Reynolds who saw a clear need for a more scientific approach to the lubrication of glass-forming molds. The company s first production facility was located in a rented building in Columbus, Ohio. In 1972, a new 30,000-square-foot factory was built for production, warehouse, research and development and office space. The company s management, research and development, manufacturing and sales headquarters are all under one roof in a modern facility. Primarily, Renite Company has produced pressware and containers. It also supplies a number of products for use in specialty glass manufacturing. It has been a long time supplier of water-based lubricants for the metals industry.