W. H. Oswalt Company was founded in 1953 by Wendell Oswalt. In 1958 he became a Steelcase dealer with the goal of providing quality office furniture to the Mansfield, Ohio, area. He successfully guided the company until his retirement in 1994. John F. Dye, the current president, has been with the company since 1971. Secretary/treasurer, Nancy L. Arnholt, began working with Mr. Oswalt in 1968. Oswalt Company has expanded its services to all areas in North Central Ohio. With over 200 manufacturers' products from which to select, including Steelcase, Oswalt Office Interiors gives our customers a vast number of options to meet their needs. Our professional sales staff is trained to work with clients to plan a perfect work environment, including Computer Aided Design ( CAD ) services. Our delivery personnel are trained to assemble, install and service every product that we sell. Complete customer satisfaction is the goal of our company.