Lockrey Manufacturing Inc

203 Matzinger Rd
Toledo OH 43612
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
Lockrey Manufacturing was founded in 1956 by John Lockrey. In its early days, the company was a screw machine company whose primary customer was the Toledo Scale Company. Mark Makulinski, a process engineer graduate from General Motors Institute, purchased the company in 1977. Lockrey's business increased through the addition of diversified machining capacity and acquisitions that included a complete fabricating division. By 1989, the company had outgrown its original 6,000-square-foot site and was Relocated to it's present location with 100,000-plus square feet of floor space and room for expansion. In 1990, Lockrey Screw Products became Lockrey Manufacturing to emphasize the company's diversity in manufacturing and its identiy as an idustrial mall, or a one-stop shop for manufacturing. In 2000, Lockrey Manufacturing became employee-owned. The company is headquartered in Toledo, Ohio