The Oklahoma Automobile Dealers Association ( OADA ) has been incorporated since 1933. OADA was formed to protect dealer's interests monitoring legislation. Our original office was located in downtown Oklahoma City for many years. In 1978, OADA purchased its own building, located at 101 N.E. 26th, which has close proximity to the State Capitol. In 1999, a new facility was built on the same property and the old building was razed. Throughout the years we have grown and continue to offer various services to the new franchised dealer. Our office now carries a wider variety of business forms and advertising specialties for dealers, as well as, reviewing insurance programs and services for recommendation to dealers. Our self-insured workers' compensation company began in 1983, and as of December 2005, it had returned over $25 million in dividends to its' members. To afford due consideration to and expression of opinion upon questions affecting the industry and the financial, commercial and industrial interests of the nation, and to promote the common business interests of the industry. To conduct or engage in all lawful activities in furtherance of the foregoing purposes, or incidental thereto.