Summerville is a city in Union County, Oregon, United States. The population was 117 at the 2000 census.
Summerville was platted on September 20, 1873 along Ruckles Road by William H. Patten. Patten had a freight depot along Ruckles Road, only the second road over the Blue Mountains, which was a popular route over the Blue Mountains until it washed out in 1884. Speculators and investors then moved to Elgin, Oregon. An 1888 Sanborn map, the first of four of the city, shows an opera hall, bank, livery, drugstore, as well as other stores. Also in 1888, half of the main street buildings were destroyed by fire, but were shortly rebuilt. As the town was already in a sharp commercial decline by 1910, buildings that were destroyed after then were not replaced. In 1890, the population was 280 people.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.3 square miles (0.7 km²), all of it land.