Aaronsburg is a census-designated place (CDP) in Centre County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is part of the State College, Pennsylvania Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 613 at the 2010 census.
Founded by Aaron Levy in 1786, and named for him, The town's orderly planned and aligned streets were designed that the town might one day be the county seat. This, however never occurred due to the lack of water. The current county seat is Bellefonte.
Aaronsburg is home to two churches (Salem Lutheran and Reformed), three cemeteries, a library, historical museum, and a pottery shop.