Narberth is a borough in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 4,282 at the 2010 census.
Narberth is located on a parcel of land originally deeded to Edward Rees (which later became “Prees” and eventually “Price”), who arrived from Wales in 1682. A portion of this original tract became the 100-acre (0.40 km2) farm of Edward R. Price, who founded Elm as a “Quaker-friendly” town in 1881. The town named changed to Narberth in 1893, and Narberth was incorporated in 1895. In 1995, the borough celebrated its 100th birthday with a year-long celebration.
Narberth is located at 40°0′27″N 75°15′44″W / 40.0075°N 75.26222°W / 40.0075; -75.26222 (40.007462, -75.262169).