New Paris, PA
New Paris is a borough in Bedford County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 214 at the 2000 census. New Paris is located northwest of Bedford, north of Schellsburg and ENE of Somerset.
This borough was first settled in 1846 by William Blackburn and was named in 1851. New Paris was officially incorporated as a borough on September 7, 1882.
New Paris is located at 40°6′27″N 78°38′40″W / 40.1075°N 78.64444°W / 40.1075; -78.64444 (40.107564, -78.644470). It lies on the west side of Chestnut Ridge.