Pillow is a borough in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 304 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Harrisburg–Carlisle Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Pillow was founded in 1818 by John Snyder, a land developer from Mercer County, as Snydertown (Schneiderstettle). The borough was incorporated as Uniontown on April 20, 1864. When the town got its first post office in 1847, a post office under the name Uniontown already existed. A postal official substituted the name "Pillow" after General Gideon Pillow, who was popular at the time for his victories in the Mexican-American War. Over the next hundred years, the new name slowly took hold, and on November 2, 1965, the residents voted to change the official name of the town to Pillow.
During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, Pillow had numerous industries, including a cotton mill, a burial vault manufacturer, a brickworks, and a potato chip factory. Today, the only major industry is the Codi case factory.