Red Lion, PA
Red Lion is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, settled in 1852 and incorporated on January 16, 1880. The population was 6,373 at the 2010 census.
Red Lion, settled in 1852, was named after one of the first pubs in town, the Red Lion Tavern.
Before and during the Civil War, several homes in the area were also used as part of the Underground Railroad.