Wall is a borough in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 727 at the 2000 census.
Wall Borough is located at the site of a farm purchased by James Walls in 1829. The property, on the south bank of Turtle Creek, was passed to James' sons Henry and John Walls, who lived in a log cabin near the heart of present-day Wall. A station on the Pennsylvania Railroad opened in the early 1840s, which was named "Walls' Station" in honor of the Walls family. Eventually, the name of the station and the town that grew up around it was shortened to "Wall Station." Henry and John Walls sold their property to their cousin Francis Walls, also known as "Frank Wall," who developed the property around the station.
The town around Wall Station was incorporated in 1904 as "Wall Borough." The borough grew rapidly during the first half of the twentieth century because a freight depot of the Pennsylvania Railroad was located at Wall. The population and economic vitality of the borough declined during the second half of the twentieth century as the railroad industry was eclipsed by the airline and trucking industries.