Upper Nazareth Fire Department

25 Newport Ave
Nazareth PA 18064
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
<p>The Upper Nazareth Fire Department was formed in 1942. At that time, the department was called the East Lawn Volunteer Fire Company No. 1 and a 1917 La France Pumper was the first fire truck for the station.&nbsp;Fire apparatus includes a&nbsp;204 Smeal Pumper/Rescue,&nbsp;1995 Freightliner Pumper/Tanker,&nbsp;1985 Pierce Brush Truck and a&nbsp;1976 American La France Pumper.</p> <p>The department, which is located at 25 Newport Avenue, is also home to a social club that includes a banquet and social room.</p>