Stickney is a town in Aurora County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 284 at the 2010 census.
The town was named for J.B. Stickney, an official with the Milwaukee Railroad. The town was platted and incorporated in 1905 and a post office was established November 17, 1905.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.3 square miles (0.7 km²), all of it land.