Your air ducts and carpet aren't always perfectly clean. (Not everything in my house is either!) But your call is welcome here 24 hours a day and routed to one of our many crews, with a skilled technician that can solve your problem in ONE visit 94% of the time! (We're working on the other 6%.) DryCon doesn't waste your time "poking around" your air ducts to find the reason for your allergy emergency or why dust shows up 30 MINUTES AFTER you've just dusted! Guessing is NOT what we do when it comes to deciding exactly how we will effectively clean whatever mess is on your carpet or upholstery. Call us now at 865-675-9500, it's worth a phone call for sure. P.S. - With 15 years of caring service to the Knoxville community and an A+ rating with The Better Business Bureau, we are working hard to continue to develop relationships with thousands in the Knoxville area. Just check out our testimonials ! P.P.S. - If you prefer, just click here to send an email over to us. We promise to respond to your request within 24 hours, just let us know how you would like for us to contact you.