Rudolph Miles President After volunteering and serving 4 years during World War II in the Air Force Finance Department, Rudolph Miles returned to his hometown of El Paso. In September 1945, he was hired by Bailey & Mora, the city's largest customhouse broker and in 1948 passed a stringent exam to receive his Customs Broker license. In 1963, Mr. Miles formed his own practice, obtaining the license necessary to transact customs business in Customs Collection District No. 50. His sons joined the firm in 1972 to form Rudolph Miles & Sons, Inc and become one of the leading customshouse brokerages along the U.S./Mexico border. Among his many accomplishments, Rudolph Miles has the distinction and feels privileged to have handled the border's first "twin-plant" import and export transactions. He is widely recognized by the maquila industry as a founding father, having pioneered and helped structure the dynamics of international transport customs systems. This includes a landmark U. S. Customs International Trade Court decision in "Rudolph Miles vs. United States Government" that benefits maquiladoras in cost and time savings concerning certain assembly process procedures. Over the years, Mr. Miles has been honored with many civic and industry awards, including El Paso Transportation Man of the Year in 1980 and was recently inducted into Junior Achievement Hall of Fame. Mr. Miles, along with Elvia, his wife of over 50 years, is also proud of his family of 10 children, 24 grandchildren and several great-grandchildren.