A1 Affordable Garage Door Services

3303 N Central Expy Ste 200
Plano TX 75023
23 Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics

Opening Hours

  • Mon: 8am-5pm
  • Tue: 8am-6pm
  • Wed: 8am-5pm
  • Thu: 8am-6pm
  • Fri: 8am-5pm
  • Sat: 9am-3pm

Payment

  • ATM/Debit
  • Discover
  • MasterCard
  • Visa
  • Check
  • Cash

See a problem? Let us know!
Repair Garage Doors is what we do best! Garage Door installation & repair. On-time appointments, FREE Estimates, 24/7 Emergency service with no additional fees, Company uniformed service technicians with fully stocked company trucks. A live team member answers our phones 24/7. Give us 5% of your confidence….we will earn the other 95%. Install New Garage Doors Install New Garage Door Openers Repair broken torsion springs Repair broken cables Repair most makes and models of garage doors and garage door openers Authorized LiftMaster Dealer Member BBB with an A+ rating since 2008 Five star rated company with Home Services Review