Raymondville is a city in and the county seat of Willacy County, Texas, United States. The population was 9,733 at the 2000 census.
Raymondville was formed in 1904 by Edward Burleson Raymond, a foreman of the El Sauz Ranch portion of the King Ranch and owner of the Las Majadas Ranch.
Raymondville is located at 26°28′53″N 97°46′59″W / 26.48139°N 97.78306°W / 26.48139; -97.78306 (26.481464, -97.783013) and is known as the "Gateway to the Rio Grande Valley." According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 3.8 square miles (9.8 km²), all of it land.