The service is slow and incompetent. Unorganized and now that they were made to report the new beef suppliers are washing meat with ammonia and the beef is 15% the other 85% is just fillers....
- Mon: 12am-12am
- Tue: 12am-12am
- Wed: 12am-12am
- Thu: 12am-12am
- Fri: 12am-12am
- Sat: 12am-12am
- Sun: 12am-12am
WebsiteTake me there
See a problem? Let us know!
Place is full of roaches after confronting the Manager Bryan offered to biggie size my meal for free I told him I didn't want that I just simply wanted my money back and I can move along but he...
The WORSE McDonalds! Went Fri. 9-26, for lunch. Had a deluxe value meal. Once received the bread was hard, the fries were old. Thought I could attempt to eat. I couldn't do more than 2 bites....
They were fast with food but how would sever a cup that is leaking from the side and they didn't want to change it.
Quick in and out, and can't screw up an egg mcmuffin and a Diet Coke :) Nice average McD experience -- basic food and basic service for a basic price. 3 stars for cleanliness which can be improved.