Cross Plains, TN
Cross Plains is a city in Robertson County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 1,381 at the 2000 census.
In 1778, the first settlement in Robertson County was made by Thomas Kilgore on the waters of the Middle Fork of Red River, three-fourths of a mile west of Cross Plains. Cross Plains is the second oldest town in the county. The first building was a double log house erected by William Randolph in 1819, and used as a tavern.
Cross Plains is located at 36°32′42″N 86°40′27″W / 36.544912°N 86.674260°W / 36.544912; -86.674260.