Dell City, TX
Dell City is a city in Hudspeth County, Texas, United States. The population was 413 at the 2000 census.
It was incorporated in 1948 shortly after the discovery of an underground water supply by oil prospectors, which attracted farmers to the area. Its name is a reference to the nursery rhyme "The Farmer In The Dell."
Dell City is located at 31°56′7″N 105°12′1″W / 31.93528°N 105.20028°W / 31.93528; -105.20028 (31.935324, -105.200298).