Webberville is a village in Travis County, Texas (USA). Its population was 336, according to a 2008 census estimate.
Comprising settlements dating back to 1827, Webber's Prairie was formally established by retired physician John Ferdinand Webber in 1839. Also known as Hell's Half Acre for its rough reputation, Webber's Prairie was renamed Webberville in 1853, and was incorporated as a Village in February 2003.
The Del Valle Independent School District serves area students.