Woodville is a town in Tyler County, Texas, United States. The town is intersected by three U.S. highways: U.S. Highway 69, U.S. Highway 190, and U.S. Highway 287. The population was 2,415 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Tyler County. The town was named after George Tyler Wood, governor of Texas from 1847-1849.
Woodville is located at 30°46′34″N 94°25′16″W / 30.776246°N 94.421243°W / 30.776246; -94.421243 (30.776246, -94.421243).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 3.2 square miles (8.2 km2), all of it land.