Hyde Park, UT
Hyde Park is a city in Cache County, Utah, United States. The population was 3,833 at the 2010 census. It is included in the Logan, Utah-Idaho Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Hyde Park was named for William Hyde, the first LDS branch president in the town. The first settlers were Latter-day Saints who moved from Lehi, Utah in 1860. Hyde served as branch president from 1860–1872 and then as bishop from 1872–1874, when he died.
In 1930 the population of Hyde Park was 757.