Glendale is a town in Kane County, Utah, United States. The population was 355 at the 2000 census. It was founded in 1862 by Mormon pioneers John and William Berry, abandoned in 1866 due to Indian attacks, and resettled in 1871.
Glendale is located at 37°19′55″N 112°36′5″W / 37.33194°N 112.60139°W / 37.33194; -112.60139 (37.332046, -112.601418). It is at 5,800 feet (1,800 m) in elevation in Long Valley.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 7.8 square miles (20.2 km²), all of it land.